Monday 8 April 2013

The Pride and Prejudice Bicentenary Challenge 2013

Okay so I've created a blog page just so I can join the Pride and Prejudice bicentenary challenge!
But I may end up writing about other things as well.

I'm going to participate at Aficionada Level 9-12 This is the amount of books or movies that I will commit to reading or watching. I've just started so am three months behind. I will post a blog every time I have read or watched something relating to pride and Prejudice.


This is my list of what i am going to commit to.

  • Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
  • Mr Darcy's Diary
  • Mr Darcy's Obsession by Abigail Reynolds
  • An Arranged Marriage
  • An Assembly Such as This (Fitzwilliam Darcy Gentleman)
  • Duty and Desire; (Fitzwilliam Darcy, Gentleman, Book 2) by Pamela Aidan
  • watch Pride & Prejudice 2005


A Link to the challenge which is open until 1st July 1013 

I'm not sure yet in what order I will read or watch but hope to read A Darcy Christmas in December.

I have many assignments to do at college but will try my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! Your comments are always welcome