Sunday 19 October 2014

                      
Upon my word! You give your opinion very decidedly!! Well that is what I am banking on!
Lets have some fun! Please help me decide who should win. I have spilt these awards into two parts with the second part on the 22nd Oct. Votes can be left in the comments below, on Twitter or MDER'S!

1.
The Savile Row Award!
A                                                                  B                                                               C
2.
Silliest Girl in the County Award!
A                                                              B                                                                 C
 
3.
Sarcastic Humour Award!
A                                                                       B                                                             C            
4.
Distinction of Rank Award!
A                                                                B                                                           C
5.
Conceited, Pompous, Narrow minded Award!
A                                                                B                                                               C 
6.
Sneering Civility Award!
                                  A                                                               B                                                               C                                                         
 7.
Matchmaker Award!
A                                                      B                                              C
8.
Meryton Rake Award!
A                                                                 B                                                            C


Have fun!!! Join me for part two on 22nd October.

Please leave your votes in the Comments below, reply on Twitter or comment on MDER's

As always I delight in hearing your thoughts!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Tamara! I'm afraid there's a bias there and I can't quite get rid of it :)
    But here it goes: 1A; 2A; 3B; 4B; 5C; 6B; 7A; 8C
    Looking forward to 22 Oct!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Joana! I believe it will be the case for most!! (what bias lol!)
      Thanks for your votes :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Tamara! Here's my vote: 1A, 2B, 3C, 4C, 5B, 6B, 7C, 8A.
    This is very clever! Thanks so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Tamara, these are the result of the jury from Harrogate (well, this house at least!)

    1A - nobody else comes close, surely?
    2B
    3B
    4B
    5B
    6B (C was a very close second)
    7C (though cast a bit too old)
    8A (B just wasn't given enough screen time but C must have an honourable mention for DCtP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anji, yes I have to agree with you on no.1 :) thanks for your votes.

      Delete
  4. This is great fun, Tamara.
    1C
    2B
    3B
    4C
    5-7B
    8A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn although I know there maybe some actors or actresses I have not included. thanks for your votes.

      Delete
  5. 1B (like C as well)
    2A
    3A
    4A
    5A
    6A
    7A
    8B

    bit of a pattern here,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Vesper, I too like the 1980 version I found Lydia a little toned down which I liked :)

      Delete
  6. Ooooo such fun! Great idea Tamara :)
    1B - not my favourite Darcy but loving the boots!
    2B
    3B - My favourite Mr Bennet is from the 1940 version but 1995 was good too.
    4B
    5A
    6C
    7B
    8C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ceri, I have addressed your answer to question 1, so look out for question 1 in part 2! :)

      Delete

Thank you! Your comments are always welcome